A legacy that we take pride in
Over the course of decades, we have achieved some glorious feats. Check out the timeline of how our journey unfolded
- 1947Birth of a leaderJetking Electronics was established by late Shri Gordhandas P Bharwani for trading in electronic goods in various cities across India
- 1962Pioneered do-it-yourself electronic kits in IndiaJetking was the first to bring the “do-it-Yourself” kits in India and laid the foundation of training.
- 1972Introduced Asia 72, Fairchild & wildcat transistorsThe company introduced Asia 72, Fairchild and Wildcat transistors
- 1986Established as a public limited company through an IPOThe company became public limited and also introduced electronics products, TV sets & amplifiers
- 1990Launched Jetking School of electronic technologyThe company launched its first institute for the training of non technical students
- 1999Microsoft RecognitionIt became Microsoft certified solution provider and certified technical education centre (CTEC)
- 2003Launched Masters in Network Administration (MNA) CourseThe advanced MNA course for graduates was introduced
- 2005Maharashtra IT Manpower Development AwardReceived the “Maharashtra IT Manpower Development Award” for contribution of skilled IT Engineers in the IT sector of India
- 2007“Pikes Peak Award” for implementing smartechHonoured with the prestigious award for implementing the unique teaching methodology SmartLabPlus.
- 2008Best Franchisor AwardJetking was felicitated with the “Best Franchisor Award”
- 2009Launched JetedgeA softskills program to equip students with job skills, jet edge was launched
- 2010Launched SmartgradA course designed for graduates to give them a leading position in the IT spaceEthical hacking and Saral coursesUnderstanding the concerns of misuse of technology, Jetking launched ethical hacking course to produce skilled professionals in this space. Saral course was started to teach the basics of computers to lay people
- 2011Alliance with Wipro and IBMJetking joined hands with IBM as an authorised training partners
- 2010Launched centres in VietnamJetking started its international operations and launched its first centre in Vietnam
- 2011Brand revamped with new identityAfter 65 years we revamped our brand identity showcasing the legacy of the brand and creating a fresh recall amongst the consumer while retaining brand personalityFICCI Award with new identityJetking was felicitated with FICCI LEAPVAULT Skills champion of India Award for its extraordinary contribution to the skill development in India.Launched Centres in Nepal and Ghana with new identityExpanding our footprints in International market, we launched centres in Nepal and Ghana this year
- 2014Brand Trust AwardJetking Infotrain has been ranked as no. 1 India’s most trusted brand in computer hardware training. It has also shown a remarkable increase in terms of the overall ranking by coming at 369 as opposed to 670 in the year 2013. The report is compiled to showcase the trustworthiness and affinity of the general public towards the brands.Lokmat Corporate Excellence AwardJetking bagged the Lokmat Award for Corporate Excellence in IT Training and Placement
- 2015Assocham National Education summit in excellence award - 2015Jetking has been honoured as the best vocational training institute with Job placementsComputer education institute of the year5th National Awards on Excellence in Education
With a vision to train the best I.T. professionals in India and abroad, Jetking Infotrain Limited, an ISO 9001:2008 certified company has established itself as a leading hardware and networking training institute. Founded in the year 1947 as an electronics manufacturing and training company, Jetking evolved into a leading I.T. and IMS training institute. With technology becoming persistent, Jetking over past 69 years have been continuously working for the development of smart and easy methods to train I.T. professionals and students. With the changing face of technology Jetking has launched innovative methods on regular intervals. We at Jetking are committed to create globally competent I.T. professionals through our innovative teaching methods, advanced courses and exceptional faculty.
Jetking has been equipped with the most advanced courses in the field of Information Technology (I.T.) and Infrastructure Management Services (IMS). Jetking provides courses like JCHNE+ and MNA+ which educate students in the field of Computer Hardware and Networking. Other courses like CCNA, network security, laptop specialist and ethical hacking are also taught. Jetking has a strong focus on quality training and has pioneered a unique way to groom students with its Smartlab+ training methodology. This programme trains students in soft skills, presentation skills, fluency in English and personality development. Even yoga is practised which allow students to develop better concentration and helps them to relax their mind and soul. With all these facilities, students of Jetking walk out with an extra edge as industry ready smart and talented professionals.
100% Job Guarantee
Enjoying leadership position in I.T. and IMS training sector, we have trained more than six lakh students, who are constantly driving growth in I.T. sector in India and overseas. With our promise of 100% job guarantee in all 100 centres across 16 states in India, we are committed to give better life for our students, franchisee, recruiters and investors.
Jetking has recently made inroads in international scene and has setup centres in Nepal and Vietnam. Now we have plans to increase international centres in near future. Jetking’s international curriculum standards are attributed as the main reasons for the success.