"Jetking Diploma in Network Administration (JK DNA) course is the preferred choice of undergraduate students. In addition to
imparting the basic knowledge and skills it includes training on 3 global certifications which will help you make a successful entry
into the IT-IMS Industry"
Why choose this course
This course empowers you to face real life challenges in the field of hardware and networking. It is designed to make you job ready from day one. With the help of Cloud Based Training and 100% digitized course content, it is possible for a student with non-technical background to understand the concepts of hardware and networking easily.
Why choose a Specialization?
Choosing any of these specialization shall add more skills & knowledge to your profile. It will also make you eligible for higher Job roles & accelerate your career growth
- CEHv9 (312-50)*
The country needs 1 million skilled Ethical Hackers by 2020"
Today, there is a huge demand for ethical hackers in the market, who can not only safeguard the enterprises from organized cybercrime groups but also assist them to assess their cyber security preparedness. If you want to join this driving growth of Ethical Hacking, Jetking shall help you set the first milestone in this domain.
- AWS (SSA-C01)*
India has the chance to be one of the biggest regions in the world for AWS. Andy Jassy – CEO Amazon Web Services. AWS is clearly dominating the world with it’s hundreds of services at very low costs. This certification is amongst the cloud industry's most valuable certifications. The Solutions Architect Associate Level exam (SSA-C01)* is the entry level exam in a series to get to the architect level. Choosing this specialization track will make you eligible to enter this domain & accelerate your career.
- IoT is being pegged as the next Industrial Revolution with 200 billion devices being connected by 2020. IoT will be the future of the way businesses, government & the consumers interact with the physical world. Jetking is amongst one of the first to get a program from sensors to Cloud teaching you a framework on smart cities – an initiative by the government, which is bringing in demand for skilled professionals across India in this domain.
**Option to choose any one specialization as an add on for JCHNE+ Cloud & MNA+ Cloud Career Course
What will I learn?
- Office Basics
- Hardware Devices & Troubleshooting
- OS, Applications & Troubleshooting
- Networking Essentials
- Modern Workplace
- Windows 10 – (70-697)
- CCNA – (200-125)
- 740-Server 2016
- Linux -SA1
- Essentials of Cyber Security
- Essentials of Cloud Computing
- Network Security
- Ethical Hacking
- Cloud Computing
- 3D printing
- AWS Cloud Solution
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Introduction to AWS & Foundational Services
- Amazon S3 and Glacier Storage
- AWS Security Identity and Access Management
- Amazon Event-Driven Scaling & Services
- AWS Security & Compliance
- AWS architected Framework
- Ethical Hacking
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Network Scanning techniques
- Information gathering using Footprinting_Reconnaissance
- Packet sniffing techniques
- Web servers Hacking and countermeasures
- Evading IDS, firewall and honeypots and countermeasures
- Introduction to IoT
- Electronics Fundamentals
- Introduction to Python Basics
- Microcontroller Concepts
- Interfacing Hardware with the Raspberry Pi
- Basic Networking with nodemcu
- Advanced Microcontroller concepts