- 01Immersive curriculumHands-on learning, interactive content, measurable progress
- 02Supported journeyHands-on learning, interactive content, measurable progress
- 03Real-world projectsIndustry-designed projects, actionable feedback, portfolio ready results
- 04Career servicesResume building assistance, interview preparation, expert career guidance
Red Hat Professional RHCSA EX-200* (124,134)
Our RHCSA course is an entry-level certification that focuses on actual competency at system administration, including installation and configuring of a Red Hat Enterprise Linux system and attaches it to a live network running network services.
To achieve this certification, you have to pass EX 200, which is a 2.5 hour hands-on lab examination. The minimum passing score for this exam is 201 marks out of 300. A Red Hat certification empowers you with proof of knowledge and skills and is an accepted verification tool for employers. Our experienced faculty, hours of theory and hands-on training and certification will help you in building your career and becoming an indispensable employee in your organization. So choose the learning path that is right for you, from an institute that has successfully trained and placed hundreds of Red Hat professionals in companies across India, who are fully prepared to meet the dynamic challenges of evolving technology.
Everything you need to know about becoming a Red Hat Professional
This course is powered by Red hat. Red hat is well known for providing a fully open technology stack that the companies can alter to suit their needs. There are various functions that a company can do using Red had Open stacks. The best part is it is an open-source hence most companies prefer using Red hat solutions. This calls for trained individuals who can work on this technology. Most companies today make it a mandatory requirement to have the Red hat Enterprise Linux skills, to be employed in their organizations at certain job profiles. This course will provide you training on all that is required to become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) & pass the EX200 exam.
In this course, you will learn Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) and Red Hat System Administration II (RH134).
The course starts with fundamentals of basic shell commands, creating modifying users, changing passwords etc.
Redhat Linux System Administration I – (124)
- Introduction to Linux and Unix OS
- Access the Command Line
- Manage Files from the command line
- Accessing Help in RHEL
- Create, View and Edit text files
- Manage Local Linux users and groups
- Control access to files with Linux File System permissions
- Monitor and Manage Linux processes
- Control Services and daemons
- Configure, Secure OpenSSH service
- Analyze and store logs
- Manage RHEL networking
- Archive and copy files between systems
- Install and Update software packages
- Access Linux file systems
- Using virtualized systems
Redhat Linux System Administration II- (134)
- Automating Installation with Kick-start
- Create and Edit text files with vim and using regular expressions with “grep”
- Scheduling Linux Tasks
- Managing Priority in Linux processes
- Control access to file using ACL
- Managing SELinux Security
- Connecting to Network defined users and groups
- Adding Disk, Partition and File system to Linux system
- Managing LVM Storage
- Accessing Network Storage with NFS and SMB
- Control and Troubleshoot RHEL boot process
- Limiting Network communication with Firewall
Completing this course will open up many job opportunities for Linux systems administrator in reputed companies. With continued work experience in the Linux administration sphere, you can secure much higher positions and look a good career growth.
2.If a non-technical graduate or a 10+2 wants to pursue this course they should have knowledge of Hardware & Networking
Our reputation says it all
- Learn practically
- English speaking
- Interview Skills
- Get jobs