- 01Immersive curriculumHands-on learning, interactive content, measurable progress
- 02Supported journeyExperienced mentors, expert reviewers, engaged and dynamic student community
- 03Real-world projectsIndustry-designed projects, actionable feedback, portfolio ready results
- 04Career servicesResume building assistance, interview preparation, expert career guidance
Windows 10 (70-697)
This certification will help you to successfully master the skills which are a prerequisite for effectively configuring devices which run Windows 10. It will enable you to understand the security features of Windows 10 and integrate them with Azure features.
After successfully completing this course, you will be able to fully manage system identity, access and protect sensitive data and handle updates and system recovery, and become equipped with the required skills for a successful IT career. You can also plan the deployment of devices and implementation of Microsoft device management solutions and configure the storage and networking requirements. By learning how to plan and effectively implement Windows 10 deployment in your organization, you will come across an asset to the organization’s digital journey. Configuring remote and local connectivity of Windows 10 operating systems is another thing which this course will teach you.
Everything you need to know about the course
Typical competencies possessed by Technology Specialists include configuring, implementing, troubleshooting and debugging a technology. This course helps you to not only get skilled in these aspects but also trains you such that you can easily take up the Global certification of windows 10 (70-697)
Windows 10 certification validates your skills and expertise in using the features and functionality of Windows 10 Operating System which is Microsoft’s latest and most powerful operating system.
- MCTS Windows 10 (70-697)
- Manage Identity
- Plan Desktop and device deployment
- Plan and implement Microsoft Intune
- Manage Networks
- Manage storage
- Manage data access & protection
- Manage remote access
- Manage Apps
- Manage updates & recovery OS password Recovery
This course will help you become an IT / Desktop Support engineer you can either work in the corporate sector under the below mentioned job roles or start your own hardware support venture
1. Field Support Engineer
2. Desktop Engineer
3. L1 Systems Support Engineer on Client Systems
Any Graduate or a 10+2 student who wants to make a career as desktop support professional can take this course.
Our reputation says it all
- Learn practically
- English speaking
- Interview Skills
- Get jobs