- 01Immersive curriculumHands-on learning, interactive content, measurable progress
- 02Supported journeyExperienced mentors, expert reviewers, engaged and dynamic student community
- 03Real-world projectsIndustry-designed projects, actionable feedback, portfolio ready results
- 04Career servicesResume building assistance, interview preparation, expert career guidance
Jetking Certified Red Hat Administrator RHEL -8 (124,134)*
Companies worldwide are aggressively adopting cloud technologies, and Red Hat Open Stack is growing at a rapid pace. A Red Hat Certified Engineer is an IT expert who is professionally trained to successfully automate Linux tasks by integrating emerging Red Hat technologies and deploy automation for ensuring innovation and efficiency.
The updated certification curriculum and exam syllabus reflects today’s required theoretical and practical knowledge levels for effectively deploying, managing and supporting information architecture, and makes your credentials as a certified Red Hat engineer even stronger. You will be able to use troubleshooting skills and expertise for solving complex IT related problems. The theoretical knowledge imparted by this course is supplemented by exhaustive hand-on exercises in the lab. This certification includes advanced topics such as installing of common enterprise networking services and will enable you to successfully acquire the skills, ability and knowledge required of a senior system administrator.
Everything you need to know about becoming a Red Hat Administrator
This course is powered by Red hat. Red hat is well known for it’s Red hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)distribution & provides a fully open technology stack which the companies can alter to suit their needs. There are various functions that a company can do using Red had Open stacks. The best part is it is an open-source hence most companies prefer using Red hat solutions. This calls for trained individuals who can work on this technology. Most companies today make it a mandatory requirement to have the Red hat Enterprise Linux skills, to be employed in their organizations at certain job profiles.
In this course you will learn Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) and Red Hat System Administration II (RH134) Red Hat System Administration III (RH 224).
The course starts with fundamentals of basic shell commands, creating modifying users, changing passwords etc.
Redhat Linux System Administration I – (124)
- Introduction to Linux and Unix OS
- Access the Command Line
- Manage Files from the command line
- Accessing Help in RHEL
- Create, View and Edit text files
- Manage Local Linux users and groups
- Control access to files with Linux File System permissions
- Monitor and manage Linux processes
- Control Services and daemons
- Configure, Secure OpenSSH service
- Analyze and store logs
- Manage RHEL networking
- Archive and copy files between systems
- Install and Update software packages
- Access Linux file systems
- Analyzing Servers and getting support
Redhat Linux System Administration II- (134)
- Improving command-line productivity
- Scheduling Future Tasks
- Tuning System Performance
- Control access to file using ACL
- Managing SELinux Security
- Managing Basic Storage
- Managing Logical Volume
- Implementing advanced storage features
- Accessing Network Storage
- Controlling Boot Process
- Managing Network Security
- Installing Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Completing this course will open up many job opportunities for linux systems administrator in reputed companies. With continued work experience in the Linux administration sphere you can secure much higher positions and look a a good career growth. Following are some Job roles you can find after this course
1. Linux Support Systems Engineer
2. Linux Systems Administrator
3. Technical Support Engineer L1
This course is advisable to be pursed by
1. Technical Graduates.
2. If a Non technical graduate or a 10+2 wants to pursue this course they should have knowledge of Hardware & Networking
3. For those who do not have knowledge of hardware and networking they can do this course along with a Jetking Bridge Course which will give them the basic foundation knowledge to take this course.
Our reputation says it all
- Learn practically
- English speaking
- Interview Skills
- Get jobs