- 01Immersive curriculumHands-on learning, interactive content, measurable progress
- 02Supported journeyExperienced mentors, expert reviewers, engaged and dynamic student community
- 03Real-world projectsIndustry-designed projects, actionable feedback, portfolio ready results
- 04Career servicesResume building assistance, interview preparation, expert career guidance
About the course
Computers are connected with peripherals by a computer network (WAN or LAN) using equipment such as switches and routers. While the router connects the external networks with the devices, the devices in a local network talk to each other with the help of switches.
CCNA, or Cisco Certified Network Associate, is an Associate level certification and covers elements of Cisco Networking Architecture. After completing this course, you will gain expertise in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Cisco Routers and Switches in small and medium sized networks. You will be trained on Cisco Physical Devices and the course concepts will be theoretically and practically explained. All our trainers are highly experienced and certified by Cisco. This certification will validate the fact that you are fully capable of successfully upkeeping of enterprise level networks. Along with empowering you with foundational technology knowledge, this course skills for working with next generation technologies.
Everything you need to know about Routing and Switching Administrator course
CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) is an information technology (IT) certification from Cisco.This is a globally recognised certification for those who are new or fresh in their networking career. This is a second level of certifaction one step above Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician. Holding this certification states that the individual has the desired skills to understand, configure, operate & trouble shoot medium level switched and routed network. Jetking provides training on this certification track so that individuals who are keen to clear this certification can get trained by us. Some companies have made it mandatory to have these skills to be employed in the IT Network domain.
This course has been mapped to the CCNA (200-125) certification track of CISCO and deals with the following Topics
- Managing Cisco Switches and Routers using IOS Commands
- Cisco commands for managing Infrastructure Security, Infrastrucutre Services.
- Design and implement Cisco WAN technologies
- Troubleshooting Cisco Devices
- Network Fundamentals
- IP Addressing
- Basic LAN Switching Technologies
- Advanced LAN switching technologies
- Working with CISCO devices
- Basic & advanced routing technologies
- Infrastructure Services
- Infrastructure Security Infrastructure Management
- Basic & advanced trouble shooting
- WAN technologies
Companies are in need of certified networking professionals with excellent working knowledge of protocols like IP, EIGRP, Serial, Frame Relay, IP RIP, VLAN’s etc for installing, configuring, operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting LAN, WAN and other networks. This course will help you to gain all these skills. You also receive a Jetking Certification on these skills. Following are some Job roles that you can look to work with after this course
1. IT Network Administrator L1
2. Network Engineer L1
3. System & Network Support Engineer L1
4. LAN Support Engineer L1
1. A technical graduate like a BE or a Bsc IT require no pre-knowledge and can pursue this course.
2. A Graduate or a 10+2 student who wants to make a career in the networking domain can take this course along with the Jetking Networking Essentials Module to complete this course.
Our reputation says it all
- Learn practically
- English speaking
- Interview Skills
- Get jobs