- 01Immersive curriculumHands-on learning, interactive content, measurable progress
- 02Supported journeyExperienced mentors, expert reviewers, engaged and dynamic student community
- 03Real-world projectsIndustry-designed projects, actionable feedback, portfolio ready results
- 04Career servicesResume building assistance, interview preparation, expert career guidance
BCA-IMS 10+2 and Above
Bachelor of Computer Applications-Infrastructure Management services (BCA-IMS). College is important for many reasons, including long-term financial gain, job stability, career satisfaction and success outside of the workplace. With more and more occupations requiring advanced education, a college degree is critical to your success in today’s workforce.
This Degree will help you become an IT Engineer if you work hard and are able to do well you could also be places into the network support and system support/ administration roles. You can either work in the corporate sector under the below mentioned job roles or start your own hardware support venture
BCA-IMS (Marketed by Jetking) 10+2 and Above
BCA-IMS (Marketed by Jetking) course is the preferred choice of undergraduate students. In addition to imparting the basic knowledge and skills it includes training on 14 global certifications which will help you make a successful entry into the IT-IMS Industry.
Course is the simplest and fastest way of opening the doors to this competitive industry.
JET FORMAL PROGRAM (Technical)
- Hardware Devices & Troubleshooting
- Networking Essentials
- Windows 10 – (Md-100)
- Office 365 Administration
- Linux -SA1 & SA2
- Server 2016 (MCSA-740, 741 & 742)
- CCNA – (200-301)
- Automation with PowerShell
- Exchange Server 2016
- Cloud Computing (AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google)
- Cyber Security
- Python Programming
- ITILv4 Foundation
- C & C++ Programming
- Java & PHP Programming
- Web Design & Software Testing
- Database Management
- Fundamentals of Data Mining and Android Development
Employability and Communication
How will this course enhance my career prospects?
Any Graduate or a 10+2 student who wants to make a career as desktop support professional can take this course.
Our reputation says it all
- Learn practically
- English speaking
- Interview Skills
- Get jobs